idup ini indaahh


Ikhlaskanlah hatimu untuk menerima bahwa semua kejadian diijinkan oleh Tuhan untuk terjadi... dengan niat menaikkan kelasmu.Semakin hatimu ikhlas, semakin engkau mengerti.

Senin, 17 September 2012

tone are lost


do not want.
did not want to go back in time
I will never again see
dark shadow in the beautiful

injured,
my heart to listen to all of it
when my legs started limping
anganku leave with him

listen

ringing tones in this heart that disappeared
ringing tone that we bundle together
I'm here I try to find
all that has been lost
in my heart

do not want.
I do not want to find a
grounds were lovely to me forget
first, you take away all the existing


you

did not want to go back in time

I can not help feeling this

ringing tones in this heart that disappeared
ringing tones have I destroyed


ringing tones in this heart that disappeared
ringing tone that we bundle together
I'm here trying to find my
all that has gone on in my heart

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar