idup ini indaahh


Ikhlaskanlah hatimu untuk menerima bahwa semua kejadian diijinkan oleh Tuhan untuk terjadi... dengan niat menaikkan kelasmu.Semakin hatimu ikhlas, semakin engkau mengerti.

Jumat, 07 Desember 2012

love that can not be


I close your eyes 
I fell asleep without deep 
But I dreamed you were mine
Your voice still singing 
Although I increasingly realized there was no
But I was happy your song is mine
Beautiful your smile can not fade
The more beautiful in my heart
While I realize the love that can not be 
so Whatever you create
I will fight get
If you're happy I'm getting happier
The beauty of your face will never fade
The more light in my heart
While I realize the love that can not be so
Beautiful your smile can not fade
The more beautiful in my heart
While I realize that love can not be so
Although I can not have youI will not turn away (turn away)
The more I love you my lover off Let fly high
Love that can not be flying high

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar